David Camp Prayer Ground
Jesus said: “Come away by yourself and rest for a while”. (Mk 6:3 RSV) David Camp is a Prayer Ground situated on 2 acres of grounds. It offers a place of tranquility, where you can forget all the worries of life, concentrate on seeking the face of God, hearing His voice as Samuel did and experience a closer walk with God.
David Camp offers day retreats for individuals or groups with the option of holding night vigils. There is paid accommodation (nominal rate) available for those requiring over-night stay for as long as they wish. Please note that the camp does not permit couples, married or unmarried to share sleeping rooms. Although there is ample space for individuals to benefit from the tranquility, congregational fellowship through worship and prayers is enjoyed amongst others within the camp.
The Camp is a ‘Praying Mountain’ and therefore must not be defiled in any way.
Highlights of the Ground
- The Prayer Ground at the centre of the grounds is available to individuals and groups who want to travail in prayer.
- The Chapel of Light is open to groups who want to worship or hold Christian seminars, prayer meetings etc.
- The Jacob’s Well Chapel (Jacob’s Well Life-giving water) enshrines a well of sanctified water, which by the word of the Lord is made available for all who wish to draw from the power of the water of Life. To the glory of God, there continues to be testimonies of those who by faith receive their healing, deliverance, etc. from the use of this sanctified water.
- ‘Prayer Patches’ are individual allotments sanctified for specific needs. They are designated for travailing in prayer for specific needs such as ‘Deliverance’, ‘Healing’, ‘Mercy’, ‘Victory’, ‘Holy Spirit’, ‘Forgiveness’ and ‘Material Blessings’.
Take a step of faith on to one of these hallowed grounds and put your request before the Lord.
Wednesdays 12.00 noon – Inter-denominational prayer sessions in the Chapel of Light led by the Prayer camp Ministers.
Sunday Service 10.00am – Service for Community members and Prayer Camp attendants
Monday – Wednesday, 3rd week of every month – Monthly Seminar on Biblical Truths
Sower Avenue, kilometre 3, Ijoko-Agbado Road
Sango-Otta, Ogun State, Nigeria.
Tel: 07087627593; 08177533218
Camp Co-ordinator: Mother Kadeshi
Christ Apostolic Church(Bethel) UK
Meiran Branch– “Chapel of Truth”
- Sundays :
Sunday School 8.00am
Sunday Service 9.00am
- Tuesday – Prayer Meeting/Bible Study 6.00pm – 7.30pm
Women’s intercessory Prayer 10.00am
Prayer Meeting 6.00pm
- Last Friday of every Month – Night Vigil 12 midnight
3-5 Adenekan Street
Rimax Estate, Meiran
Lagos / Abeokuta Express Way
Resident Minister: Evangelist Patrick Olabamiji
Tel: +234 816 738 9891; +234 803 041 6288
The Sower Media Trust (SMT) is the Charity registered name of the Sower International Evangelical Ministry (SIEM) in Tanzania.(Evangelical arm of the Church).
SMT began its mission work at Mbezi Beach Tanzania in 2002 with discipleship training for pastors of various churches in Tanzania. Following this training programme revival meetings were held in Bagamoyo, Kigoma Mushy Korogwa. The mission grew and the prayer house for fellowship and worship was started at Super-Mbezi Beach in 2008. Since then, revival meetings have been held in various areas of Dar-es-salam. Outreach and evangelism activities have taken place in Magaruwe, Majo-Gongolamboto, Mwaza in a bid to reach out to those who have not received the true teachings of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Sower Prayer House Mapinga
- Sunday : – Sunday Service 9.00am
- Tuesday – Bible Study 6.00pm
- Friday – Prayer Meeting 3.00pm
Resident Minister: Pastor Thomas Bartholomew
Sower Prayer House Salasala
Africana, Kinondoni District
- Sunday : – Sunday Service 10.00am
- Wednesday – Bible Study 4.30pm
Resident Minister: Pastor Ibrahim Ngasani
Tanzania Missions Co-ordinator: Sister Joyce Ndowo
Tel: +255 718 474 794; +255 754 404 998