The Fishers of Men is the men’s arm of the Christ Apostolic Church (Bethel) UK. It is the umbrella under which the men of the Church grow spiritually, and also work together as a team.
For every man to grow into mature manhood as admonished by Paul in Ephesians 3:14 “so that we may no longer be children tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine”.
Aspiring to live righteous lives as examples for other men both within and outside the Church, following Jesus’ charge to be the light of the world.
- Meeting together to pray regularly for the welfare of the Church.
- Visiting other brethren at home particularly the new ones to pray with them and encourage them
- Reaching out to other souls in the community.
- Regular evangelism to witness to others as commanded by the Lord
- Assisting with the general repairs and maintenance of the Church building.
Membership of the Fishers of Men is open to all men of any background who is genuinely interested in serving God and aspires to entire into God’s kingdom.