The Men’s League is an arm of the Church. It is the umbrella under which the men seek to grow spiritually, to promote and encourage spiritual morals, ethical values and work together as a team.
Our aim is to support one another and see every member grow into a mature Christian as admonished by Apostle Paul in Ephesians. 3:14.
Equipping ourselves to be approved workmen of God, rightly dividing the Word of truth (2 Timothy 2:15).
Proclaiming God’s Word through evangelism, demonstrating God’s power through prayer, and empowering God’s people through the Word as we ourselves aspire to live a righteous life.
1.Meeting regularly for fellowship and to pray for the welfare of the Church.
2.Visiting other brethren at home particularly the new ones to pray, support and encourage them
3.The group provides a forum for a fellowship of brothers, sometimes to take some time out to refocus and revive in brotherly loving environment
- Reaching out to other souls in the community – (Monthly Lunch project for the community)
- Regular evangelism and outreach to witness to others as commanded by the Lord
- Assisting with the general repairs and maintenance of the Church premises.
- We have a men’s choir that performs regularly during the year to glorify God.
- Organising workshops and presentations covering Christian issues to edify brethren
- Mentoring, supporting the younger generations within the Church to grow and mature in the faith.
Membership of the Men’s League is open to all men of any background who are genuinely interested in serving God and aspires to enter into God’s kingdom.