We thank God for the first “Bethel Experience”, July 14th 2019, which by His grace was a great success! We had an awesome time in the presence of the Lord and thank Him for testimonies following!
“Bethel Experience” – July 14, 2019
Ministering: Prophetess Fadeke Omideyi
Genesis 28:10 – 18 “Jacob left Beer-sheba, and went toward Haran. 11And he came to a certain place, and stayed there that night, because the sun had set. Taking one of the stones of the place, he put it under his head and lay down in that place to sleep.
12And he dreamed that there was a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven; and behold, the angels of God were ascending and descending on it! 13And behold, the LORD stood above it and said, “I am the LORD, the God of Abraham your father and the God of Isaac; the land on which you lie I will give to you and to your descendants;14and your descendants shall be like the dust of the earth, and you shall spread abroad to the west and to the east and to the north and to the south; and by you and your descendants shall all the families of the earth bless themselves.
15Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done that of which I have spoken to you.” 16Then Jacob awoke from his sleep and said, “Surely the LORD is in this place; and I did not know it.”17And he was afraid, and said, “How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven.”
18So Jacob rose early in the morning, and he took the stone which he had put under his head and set it up for a pillar and poured oil on the top of it. 19He called the name of that place Bethel; but the name of the city was Luz at the first. 20Then Jacob made a vow, saying, “If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat and clothing to wear, 21so that I come again to my father’s house in peace, then the LORD shall be my God, 22and this stone, which I have set up for a pillar, shall be God’s house; and of all that thou givest me I will give the tenth to thee.”
Bethel Experience July 14th 2019 Sermon
by Prophetess Fadeke Omideyi
“Bethel Experience” Anthem lyrics
“I have come to Bethel
I will meet the Lord
The Lord who met with Jacob
Will meet with me today”
- Lord, today, seek me out and meet with me as you did with Jacob.
- Lord, I am at Bethel; grant me the grace and mercy which Jacob received. As you overlooked his act of deceit, mercifully forgive and overlook my sins.
- “You can never push over anyone who is under the destiny of God. You can only push him towards his destiny” A A Omideyi 12/7/98
Lord, like Jacob, let what currently appears to be an adversity in my life, be the catalyst towards fulfillment of my destiny.
- Today, I rest from all my burdens, adversities and consequences of my sins which have been pursuing me. Meet favorably with me Lord. Let the heavens open and do something awesome in my life. (Gen 28:11-13, 17)
- Lord, you know my condition, my needs. Speak your blessing into my life to meet my need. (Present your requests, believing that the angel of the Lord will take them to the Lord, through Christ Jesus)
- Lord, restore, renew and re-enact the favorable generational covenants / inheritance for fulfilment in my life – Blessings of increase and multiplication spiritually, physically and materially. (Gen 28:13-14)
- You are the covenant – keeping God, grant my generation the grace of continuity in your covenants with us. Cause us to walk in your ways so as not to break such covenants. Lord, bless me to be a blessing; make me a blessing conductor.
Through me and my testimony, let others be blessed and come to know you. (Gen 28:14)
- Lord, as it was for Jacob, I claim the assurance of Your presence, safety, security and perfect completion of Your plans for me as I journey through life. (Gen 28:15)
- Lord, make my life, church, home, work, community, country a “Bethel” – “the house of God”. I do not want you to be a guest in my life. Make my life etc. your dwelling place to reign and rule forever. (Gen 28: 17)
- Lord, I pray that my ‘Bethel’ will never be defiled with false gods. (1 Kgs 12:28-30)
- “Bethel” is the gate of heaven. I pray that as I am at Bethel today, my salvation, eternal life in God’s kingdom will be established. Lord, plant my feet in the narrow way for a place in your kingdom. (Gen 28:17)
- I pray that the angels, through Christ Jesus my Saviour, will carry my requests to you and return with the answers, for manifestation by the working power of the Holy Spirit. (Gen 28:12; John 1:51)
- By the power in the name of Jesus, no ‘prince Persia’ will withstand the angels bringing the replies to my requests. I disarm all blessing robbers, in the name of Jesus. (Dan 10:12-14)
- Lord, I thank you in anticipation for my testimony. Give me cause to raise an altar of praise to you. (Gen 35:1, 6-7)
If you wish, like Jacob, you can make a vow to the Lord. (Gen 28:21-22)